Our Business Network brings together experienced, committed leaders from industry to support our work and contribute to the policy debate. Our members recognise the need for a new vision to level up opportunity and strengthen communities in the UK, and want to be part of the conversation that develops it.
As a member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to private roundtables with senior policymakers and opinion formers. You will be invited to a private roundtable every quarter, to engage in the latest policy debates and political discussions.
- A preview of Onward research reports. You will be offered a private copy of our reports, ahead of publication, to be taken through the findings before the wider world.
- An invitation to Onward events. You will receive invitations to all public events, including report launches and events at party conferences.
- Attendance at Onward’s annual celebrations. Every year, Onward holds three major drinks receptions: Welcome Back to Parliament reception (January), Annual Onward Birthday Party and our reception at Party Conference. These are exceptionally well attended and great fun.
- Discounted sponsorship of Onward events and fringes. Corporate members of the network will receive a discount on sponsorship of Onward events.
We retain full editorial control over our research priorities and conclusions and we do not accept corporate sponsorship of research reports.
The annual business membership fee for the Business Network is £10,000 (exc. VAT) per year, payable in advance. The network is overseen by David Comerford.
Please contact David by email to discuss joining the network.