- Guardian, ‘Keir Starmer faces shadow cabinet split on support for Brexit deal‘.
- Independent, ‘Tory voters now ‘lean to the left’ and want higher taxes to improve public services, study finds’.
- Yorkshire Post, ‘Why the Tories must be the party of the ‘red wall’ and the southern heartlands to win the 2024 General Election’.
- Politico, newsletter.
- Danny Finkelstein, ‘If the left wants a future, it must ditch Corbyn’. The Times, 16 December.
- Iain Martin, ‘Johnson needs a plan or Tories will oust him‘, The Times, 3 December.
- Tobias Phibbs, ‘Vapid politicians will never unite our country‘ Unherd, 4 December.
- James Blagden, ‘The Government cannot assume its majority is safe’, ConservativeHome, 3 December.
For media inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org