New research: On Monday we published our latest report Thin Ice? Understanding voters’ support for net zero, which takes a deep dive into public attitudes towards the Government’s net zero agenda, based on polling from J.L Partners. It reveals very strong support for urgent action to battle climate change, amidst strong concerns regarding household costs when transitioning to a greener lifestyle.
- Harry Yorke covered the report in an exclusive for The Sunday Telegraph. Will Tanner also wrote a comment piece alongside this – scroll to the bottom of the article to read his thoughts.
- The report was covered in CityAM and Business Green.
- It was also cited in Peter Franklin’s article for Conservative Home, Rob Parsons’ Northern Agenda newsletter, Politico’s London Playbook and Anna Isaac’s article for the Independent.
- Director Will Tanner explored the key findings in a twitter thread, which you can read here. He also spoke to Gloria de Piero from GB News, discussing the report’s findings.
- To explore full media coverage of this report, please visit our website.
Levelling up Secretary Michael Gove has announced a £200 million Community Renewal Fund which will back locally-led projects and breathe new life into towns, villages, and coastal communities across the UK. Link.
The NHS will receive nearly £250 million to digitise diagnostics care, which will drive up efficiency, reduce the administrative burden, and improve waiting list times. Link.
House builders, including SMEs, can now apply for a share of at least £624 million loan financing. The funding will be focused on improving transport, building schools, and unlocking land for new housing. Link.