We are thrilled to announce our London keynote address at
Restitch: The Social Fabric Summit will be delivered this year by
The Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP
Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
The Secretary of State will join us to set out the Government’s vision for healthy communities and the importance of health to social fabric, the role of community institutions to the NHS, and what more can be done to prevent demand.
He is joining a fantastic lineup of speakers in both London and Halifax to celebrate community and discuss the challenges facing society post pandemic. Other speakers include:
- Lisa Nandy MP – Shadow Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- Neil O’ Brien MP – Minister for Levelling Up
- Michael Sandel – Harvard University
- The Rt Hon Rory Stewart – Author and commentator
- Professor Helen Thompson – Cambridge University
- Peter Foster – Public Policy Editor, Financial Times
- Andy Haldane – CEO, RSA
- Tracy Brabin – Mayor of West Yorkshire
Don’t miss out on your chance to join us, either in Central London on Tuesday 24th May or Halifax on Friday 27th May.
Register for your place here!
Thank you to our sponsors, their support helps to enable new connections that will repair our social fabric.