ONE WEEK TO GO!
Create Streets and Onward are looking forward to seeing you next week at Restitch: The Social Fabric Summit
“People, place and little platoons in a post pandemic world”
The programme will gather together leading thinkers, policy makers and community leaders to discuss how to repair society and rebuild our sense of belonging after the pandemic.
Tuesday, 24th May in London
Arrival and Registration from 09.15am
Kick off to summit at 09.50am
Deans Yard, London SW1P 3NZ
Friday, 27th May in Halifax
Arrival and Registration from 08.00am
Kick off to summit at 09.00am
The Piece Hall
Blackledge, Halifax, HX1 1RE
We are excited to welcome you across the two days and are delighted to share just a small selection of who we will be hearing from.
- Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Lisa Nandy MP – Shadow Secretary of State for Leveling Up, Housing and Communities
- Rt Hon Rory Stewart, Former Secretary of State for International Development
- Dame Sara Khan – Independent Adviser for Social Cohesion and Resilience
- Michael Sandel – Harvard University
- Miriam Cates – Member of Parliament for Penistone and Stocksbridge
- Justin Webb – BBC, author of The Gift of a Radio: My Childhood and other Train Wrecks.
- Andy Haldane – CEO, RSA
- Mayor Tracy Brabin, Mayor for West Yorkshire
- Jason Stockwood, Grimsby Town FC
.. and more!
You can see the full agenda and more details on our website
We are almost at full capacity. If you are no longer able to attend, please do let us know so we can allocate tickets to those who will be waiting.
More information to follow and we can’t wait to see you next week!