Onward and Create Streets are delighted to officially invite you to register your attendance at Restitch: The Social Fabric Summit. Over the week, we will bring together the most interesting thinkers and most inspiring practitioners to celebrate community, discuss the challenges facing our societies, and share practical steps to revive left-behind places and restore our fraying social fabric after the pandemic.
By following the registration link, you will be able to join us in person, either in Church House, London on Tuesday 24th May, or at The Piece Hall, Halifax, on Friday 27th May. In addition to registering, you can now choose which breakout session you want to join on each day of the summit.
If you would like to, you are welcome to attend both days.
We have a number of exciting speakers lined up, including:
- Rt Hon Lisa Nandy MP – Shadow Secretary of State, DLUHC
- Dame Sara Khan – Independent Adviser for Social Cohesion and Resilience
- Michael Sandel – Harvard University
- Miriam Cates – Member of Parliament for Penistone and Stocksbridge
- Justin Webb – BBC, author of The Gift of a Radio: My Childhood and other Train Wrecks.
- Andy Haldane – CEO, RSA
To guarantee your spot, please click here and complete the registration form.
We hope you can join us in person, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you to our sponsors, their support helps to enable new connections that will repair our social fabric.