We are celebrating a year since the launch of Onward at our first birthday party on May 14th with remarks from Rt Hon Amber Rudd MP and Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox MP.
We have achieved a lot since our launch in May 2018:
- We have published 6 major research reports on housing and land, renters, student loans and universities, how to win over BAME voters, and our landmark report, Generation Why?, on what is driving the growing voter age gap.
- We have hosted 14 out of 23 full Cabinet Ministers on an Onward platform in our first year.
- We have held 40+ major events, including a conference for 200 people and a reception in No11 Downing Street.
- We have signed up 1,000 people under the age of 35 for our young people’s network and many are involved in our work.
- We average around 4 mentions per week in national broadcast or newspaper media
Onward is well-positioned as the leading place for new thinking and energy on the centre-right. We are using our First Birthday Party to celebrate what we have achieved in our first year and to lay out our stall for the future. We are delighted that two Cabinet Ministers, Geoffrey Cox and Amber Rudd, have agreed to give joint remarks.
- Location: central London (TBC)
- Timing: 18.30-20.30
- Date: 14.05.2019
- Attendance by invitation only
Onward is a non-profit organisation and relies on the generosity of its network to maintain our programme of research and events.
For media enquiries please contact [email protected]